For the last two years, this conference has created a community of cost engineers to unite, benchmark strategies and examine best practices. This year, further emphasis is placed on the collaboration amongst cost engineers, design engineers and purchasers across the supply chain.
After two successful European events and three successful US events, Automotive Cost Engineering & Design Collaboration Digital has gone global!
New for 2020:
- Interactive workshops dedicated to the changing demand for electrification
- Benchmark with industry leaders about team structures, organisational strategy and top priorities
- Innovative strategies to incorporate design-to-cost from the early stages of product development
- Real-life case studies providing deep depth insights into cost engineering methodology
- A focus on integration within organisations; and collaborations across the supply chain
Automotive companies from across the supply chain are advancing their strategies to accurately and efficiently optimise costs. Make sure you gain a competitive advantage by joining us in October.